Visiting the Sea Center at downtown Santa Barbara:
And we got the chance to touch a few exotic sea creatures there...
And over in my first grade classroom, there were some very interesting activities which I observed. For example, instead of having daily whole-school assembly (which is what we do in Singapore schools), the elementary school which I am attached to carries out weekly telecast sessions over the television (which is installed in every homeroom).
This is what it looks like:
And over in the food department, the five of us have managed to whip up some epic dinners over the past few days...
P.S. Healthwise, I am still not back to 100 percent yet (sadly), but at least my nose isn't a leaking faucet anymore, and I'm no longer having a coughing fit every five minutes (it got so bad a few days ago that my UCSB supervisor had to drive me to a pharmacy to pick up some cough syrup - which helped immensely).








Enjoy your X'mas break. :)
ReplyDeleteGood to have those photos of school activities.
ReplyDeleteGlad the cough syrup helped, PeiJin.